2024 Information is not yet available. For reference check out the information from 2023 below:
Guests and their belongings are subject to search upon entry or re-entry. You can help keep the lines moving quickly by leaving large bags at home.
The following items are PROHIBITED:
- Weapons of ANY kind
- Illegal Substances
- Tobacco/smoking products of any kind (including e-cigs, vape, etc.)
- Outside Food – A personal sized food item is allowed for those with specific dietary restrictions, with a doctor’s note only.
- Large non-clear backpacks or suitcases. The only bags allowed into the festival are small CLEAR bags, no larger than 12”x 6”x 12” and small clutch-type bag, no larger than 4.5″ x 6.5″
- Large or hard sided coolers
- Picnic Baskets
- Skateboards or personal motorized vehicles
- Large Umbrellas (personal sized are okay)
- Hard back chairs / Lawn Furniture
- Totems made of wood, metal and/or PVC material will NOT be allowed (this includes flap poles and heavy sticks.) No totems taller than 6ft, and thicker than 1/2 inch. Must be made of light material.
- Glass containers of any kind
- Alcohol (alcohol will be sold at the Festival)
- Chains/Chain Wallets
- Nun chucks
- Selfie Sticks
- Laser pointers
- Professional still camera equipment (no detachable lenses, no tripods, big zooms, or commercial use rigs)
- Audio/video recording equipment
- Drones or hover cameras
- Emotional baggage
- No illegal vending is permitted. No unauthorized/unlicensed vendors allowed.
- cigarette lighter
- Anything really valuable!